- Please note almost all our containers (bottles, jars, vials etc.) and closures (lids, caps, sprayers, pumps etc.) are sold separately.
The few exceptions are items with custom closures or that are only available with one closure. These items are sold as a set with a closure
and specifically state that in the product name.
- If it says Set in the product name, it is a complete set with a closure. If it does not say Set in the name, the closure is sold separately.
- To coordinate packaging simply match up the neck finish size of both pieces.
The neck finish size of containers are listed last in the container names, and first in the closure names.
- Please click on the product code to view photo and product description and which closures it will accept.
- The closure or neck finish size is made up of two numbers separated by a
dash. For example 24-410 or 89-400. The first number refers to the diameter
in millimeters (mm). The second number refers to the height of the closure
relative to the number of thread turns on the container neck. The most
common numbers are -400 (one full turn of thread) and 410 (one and a half
turns). Some bottles will have a -415 neck which is two full turns.
- In most cases it is the first number, the diameter, that is most
important for sizing. For example most of our 20-400 bottles will accept
20-410 size closures, and our 24-400 bottles will accept 24-410 closures.
Most 20mm neck bottles will accept a 20mm closure etc.
- Glass bottles can sometimes be trickier due to the bead around the neck,
or when wanting to make a glass dropper bottle. To make it easier, the Glass
Bottles subcategory utilizes the Related Products feature. If you click on the product
code and go to the product's page, you'll see a list of closures below the description
that fit that particular bottle.
- There are many possible combinations to create your own "custom" package
and look from stock packaging.
One bottle could have dozens of different closure options, we don't limit your choices by
selling these items together.
- To request samples simply email us.
- If you have any questions, need help coordinating containers with
closures or are not sure if you've ordered the correct size please
email us for assistance. To prevent delaying
shipping of your order you can go ahead and place the order, then
email us and ask us
to check your packaging items to make sure they match up and fit. We'll be happy to
help make sure your order is correct.
- You can view the entire category with everything packaging we carry, in line
item format, in alphabetical order, all on one page by clicking on the main Packaging
category. To see product descriptions and photos, click on the product code to go to the
product's page. Or you can shop by subcategory. Click on any of the Packaging subcategories
and they will be displayed with all the photos on one page.
- Also our Search Engine
can be helpful in finding particular products.